[Please take note that the commentary is just for fun. Bunch of sarcasm. Don’t take it too seriously. I am getting tired of these outfits, though.]
1. The classic Bikini Armor. If you’re lucky you might get an actual shoulder-pad! If the designers even bother doing something more than just a regular bikini, you might get some accessories with stilettos! Exactly what I want in battle. For a extra nice touch; cameltoe.
2. The Lingerie ”Armor”. There’s absolutely nothing that protects you, but it looks really
uncomfortable and nice in bedbattle! Complete with some feathery, useless shoulder pads!
3. The ever so Stylish Swimsuit! This is usually the armor you get before you get the upgrade Bikini Armor. Bonus points if a choker, thigh-high boots/stockings and a half mask is included!
4. The Abstract Art. Yes, we’re all wondering how the hell that works; how does that thing stay on, how does she walk with those shoes, how on earth is that supposed to protect her and why is half of her naked? All those questions is a part of the costume! They say art say more than thousand words.. or something!
5. The Dominatrix and/or Slave outfit! For those kinky players out there! Complete with leather or latex, fishnets, chains, chokers and whips! Bonus points of the stilettos are sky-high!
6. The Stereotype Shaman or Barbarian! Because she’s clearly so wild and ~exotic~ that she doesn’t need clothes! Best worn with tiny loincloth and underboob-straps!
7. The Cute Frilly Dress! Something you’d LOVE to wear, CONSTANTLY…. in battle! Usually the female “robe” costume, but hey, robes doesn’t show her nice legs! ): For absolute effect, add garterbelts.
8. I call this the Why?. Everything is so massive and made of thick material, but we wouldn’t want to cover her girly parts now, would we? Clearly NO ONE would be aiming there!
9. Nature Thing Something. If you’re not of human race and belong to the nature, expect your outfit to look something like this! Feel completely
exposedfree! I didn’t even bother with this one, but clearly they don’t even do that in games either. But since you’re not human, it’s totally okay!
10. This is best known as “Just In Case You Forgot”. Have a decent looking outfit, but then they suddenly cut obvious holes around your privates, just reminding you that you have breasts, a butt and a vagina! How nice of them! Bonus if you don’t have a boob-hole, but instead boob-chest-plate!
11. The Everyday Archer! A very classic outfit, complete with a corset and a mini-skirt! Don’t forget the cape, but heavens forbid that you wear it longer than your hips! Then we wouldn’t be able to see your nice butt or legs from behind! *sad face*
12. The Creative Healer! She isn’t supposed to be in close-combat, and sometimes doesn’t even use weapons other than a staff, so minimal armor is understandable… that’s why we give you a dress that leaves you wondering how that thing stays on, and with a leg-slip-thing! We wouldn’t want you to forget you have legs, after all!
13. And finally, your Average Sci-Fi chick! This one is an absolute classic. It has weird cut-outs everywhere, extreme cleavage, patterns pointing to your crotch and chest, and CRAZY shoes! Don’t forget the skin tight, often nearly-transparent, glossy fabric. Perfect battle wear, absolutely perfect!
Created by repair-her-armor
i hope the shower isn’t too toasty for you.
this is my favourite picture on the internet
I hope hundreds of years later this picture is found completely out of context by anthropologists and it’s the final tipping point before they completely give up on trying to understand the internet in this decade.
Tumblr needs more of this….whatever this is.
god bless this picture
Though I have no memory of some of them, most of them are some of the mostly hilarious programming and balance issues omg.
Concept art for the anime showing animators how Pikachu’s electric attack works-notice how the electricity builds in his tail rather than his cheeks
Look closely at the stone tablet, and you’ll see the Pokemon in the side is likely a Riolu or Lucario. Notably, Lucario was the first of the Generation IV Pokemon to be officially revealed, thus announcing Gen IV. But, in truth, it was merely confirming what watchful players of RSE already knew.
Thank you very much for submitting this, I never looked close enough at that tablet until now, but I can definitely see it!
More concept art for Skarmory, showing how Skarmory maneuvers in flight as well as its beak when it’s opened
Concept art for the Pokemon Skarmory done for the Johto Pokemon anime, this page details how Skarmory’s wings work
Amazing artwork done by Fellduck on deviantART, their interpretation of Entei’s prototype design as it’s seen in the Gold/Silver games, click on the image to see more of their artwork-!
Gengar’s shiny coloration is actually much closer to its original art coloration? This was changed when Gengar got a new illustrative portrait in later games: